Monday, March 12, 2012

Welcome Witnesses!!!

Every survival kit should include a sense of humor. ~Author Unknown

Drum roll please........The moment we have all been waiting for....... The Witty Girl Memoirs.....

Now you may be asking why are you starting a blog? Aren't there enough of them out there? Everyone has an opinion about everything... and now here you go adding your .02 cents!!! Well you are right, there are plenty of blogs out there...and they all seem to be unique.... But as my friends always say... "Can't nobody do me, better than I can do me; so honey.... let's do this."

Truthfully, I owe this risk/blog  to my FB friends who honestly, got tired of me filling up their news feeds, with my shaningans (yep, I said it) and their solution was that I start a blog, so against my own will, here I am!!!

A little about me, I am Tameka S. King  a true Alabama girl, who was originally born in KY. I hung out there for about 3 days before I realized, KY wasn't hitting on a thang so at 3 days old I packed my Enfamil, diaper bags (Gucci) and some fresh Onesies  and headed to Alabama (Yeah I know, shut up!!!). I am good and proud to be from Alabama and I shout the homestead out every time I get a chance!!! If you get the notion to clown my home state, just know you have been WARNED!!! In the words of Jeezy ( well not so exact words, but you get it)" I put on for my state."

I have been a resident of Atlanta, Ga for 16 years and I love this place too! There is a ton of stuff left here for me to discover so I look forward to hanging out with Marlo and Kim (RHOA) so they can put me on to where the real players kick it at $$$$$$$$ (yeah it's nice but it ain't cheap)!!!

I attended undergrad and grad school here, CAU Alum ('99), UGA Alum ('01) , West Georgia Alum ('07) and every time those student loan payments kick in, I attend school again!!! Don't Act !!!! After this last deferment ends I will be attending a College or University near you!!!! Well unless I meet Marlo and Kim for real... Then I will just be a "Real House Hustler of Atlanta" LOL!

So I know you are saying get to the point!!! So here is the point: I love life and just about everything that happens in it! The good, the bad and the ugly!! Some say I have an interesting perspective on things and that I have a unique ability to help people see the sunny side of everything! My motto is "if we lived through it, lets laugh about it and if you learned something from it, share the lesson with someone else".....

Here are the rules: ( So simple but one of y'all gone buck anyway)

1. It's my blog, so I will write what I want to, and if you don't like it kick rocks :-)
2. I will not always use scholarly language when I write, I am fluent in sarcasm, and country and I enjoy using both languages in my writings!! Makes for good reading....
3. If you have something that you want me to talk about, let me know....
4. Tell your friends and your family help me spread the smiles.....
5. I don't have a set time to post these blogs so don't start worrying my nerves about posting... I do work for a living.....
6. Most things will be funny and everything will have a meaning, so if it misses you one day, try back later!
7. Enjoy yourself... We only pass this way once!!!

My job on this blog is to make memories, make mention and on the rare occasion make you weak "bladdered" one's piss your pants!!! Hey it is what it is...  Nevertheless I am Looking forward to it all!

So join me on this journey through my brain and my blog and let's make this thang do what it do!!!

Love, Peace and Comic Relief,  Tameka

12 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am so proud of me! I finally did it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed just reading the intro.... Looking forward to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s on and popping. Love the intro already too. Do you boo, I’ll be keeping my eye on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I will be first to buck....lol and my feet and toes are crusty so i can kick rocks all day wit the best of them. You know where to find me if you short on material...Good luck ShAwty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!!! Let's laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TK... I done already learned something about after ALLLLLL these years knowing you.... you were born in KENTUCKY???? Never knew that!!!! LOL Well I look forward to the blog and making me pee my pants!!! LOL ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy and Kristen!! This is a very enjoyable hobby so far :o)

      Delete
  7. I Bought DIED when you said you packed your onesie and enfamil..ignant

    next time you say pass this way I want you to say this a'way...

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! I will definitely say it that way a time or two!! But I will have to do a vocabulary less on it first!! LOL

      Delete
  8. I done pissed in my drawls! The 3 day old packing a fresh onesie...fluent in country...the rules...EVERYTHING PURE ENTERTAINMENT!

    Jamelle

    ReplyDelete