Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bugs that make me SICK on Wednesday and Friday!!

"If it was up to me, the world would be bug free~ Witty Witness Original"
 
So when I arrived home to meet the pest control man, I noticed bugs swarming everywhere outside! I think to myself "what is this? "Nothing was here yesterday or this morning!" I get out the car only to be ambushed by what looked to be boring ladybugs, or rather ladybugs gone wild... as one bug flies directly into my face and eye, these gray colored things looked semi scary!! So I say to the PC man... you got here just in time, WTH is going on out here??
 
He then tells me that these are "kudzu bugs" he says that since we had such a mild winter most bugs didn't die so they (pest control folks) are anticipating a huge Summer.... which explains why today's service was a $1... Cause he knows he will be back!!!! Not good news for me, an avid bug avoider!!! He goes on to casually say.... "yeah it will be triple of everything you saw last Summer, sorry."
 
Anybody who knows me knows, that this was devastating news, as I will be making a clown of myself running from bugs, bees, wasp and all other fluttering things all Summer long.... So cheers to embarrassing swatting and running in front of cars to get away from bugs!! For all of you Georgia Folks!!! I have placed a picture of the alleged suspect below!! Don't let the size fool you, these bastards are ruthless!! Pardon my french :-)  Enjoy the rest of your day!!! LOL
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment